Thursday, March 6, 2008

In Treatment

Someone posted a comment with a link - thank you so much! Keep'em coming.

Our tennis team
won tonight in our first Thursday night match. My doubles partner and I won in 3 sets. We got demolished in the first set 6-2, in like 20 minutes. Then we started playing and won the next two sets, 6-3, 6-3. Our team won all three matches tonight. It was a great time.

In Treatment is a great show on HBO. I don't know how the ratings look, but I love the show. The main character is a therapist. He has different patients on each night of the week (Mon.-Fri.) As the series continues he sees those same people the same night each week. On the Friday's he himself goes to a therapist. The show is simple - just a chair and a couch. The writing is superb and the acting/talking is solid. I really like the show.

Lost- who isn't?

Soccer game tomorrow - go Gold team!

Have a nice halftime.

No comments: