Sunday, March 9, 2008

Green

Poker was terrible. I'm not as good as I used to be.

Today was nice, however, as we got many things done around the house:

-mowed the lawns (all 3.2)
-edged the lawns (see above)
-pulled plenty o-weeds
-checked the sprinklers - still sprinkling
-got gas for lawn mower and fixed a sprinkler
-went shopping with the fam (family)
-lost an hour of sleep (Daylight Savings is a rip-off)
-gained an hour of sunlight (woo hoo, more sun)

Ready to go back to the dungeon tomorrow. I have meetings/soccer all week long. Tennis is Thursday this week. But the best part is Caty's third birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe she's going to be 3. It's incredible. She can count to 14 and sing her ABC's. Wow
New Poll - Your favorite number 1-10. Just choose a number. Post a comment if you care to explain. My has always been the number 4, I wore it in soccer and baseball as a kid - I just like it.

Have a nice one (get it: one, favorite number poll).

No comments: