Monday, March 10, 2008

Amber (song)

The lineup for tomorrow:

8:15am - Meeting about Enrichment at our school.
9:00-11:45am - Me teaching a bunch of stuff.
12:30pm - new teachers coming into my room to watch me teach (woo hoo!)
5:00pm - Go to another school to get ready for a school board meeting.
6:30pm to whenever - School Board Meeting.

Yikes!

On a lighter note, I'm organizing a golf outing on Sunday for the guys. I'm looking for a fourth golfer, let me know.

Vote in the poll.

Have a nice 311 day. (You have to like the band to understand this!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!
Wanna guess who it is??? I love your blog page...what made you want to make one...is it kinda like journaling? I kinda wanna make one, but then I think I would be dangerous and put naked pictures up of myself...I don't think that's a good idea...no one wants to see that...
Hope you are well
Cheers! Fore!