Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm back baby!

I'm back baby!

With a day of unspectacular golf today with my father in law and two friends - I now feel much better.

Last Thursday was bad. School was horrible. My tennis playing and attitude was even worse. Then came Friday...

My students must have mentally checked out sometime earlier in the week because once Friday began they were fighting (not literally). I kicked one student out for the entire day because he was laughing during one of my many Friday lectures. Then our soccer team had a 5-2 lead and ended up tying 6-6 in one of the craziest games I've ever seen.

Saturday was a great day for Caty's birthday party. She had all her friends over and we had a fun time. She got lots of cool toys. Saturday was long - but well worth it for many reasons.

I see hardly anyone has voted in the poll - what else is new? Maybe a new poll with something more exciting - I don't know.

It's great to be back!

Have a nice Green day.

No comments: