Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm one

Another not so hard week in my life...

A. Monday - no problems, union meeting was good/productive
B. Tuesday - ok, meeting with my people (new teachers) went well
C. Wednesday - out observing above mentioned teachers. They have really improved and sound/look more confident in their teaching delivery.
D. Thursday - still suck at tennis.
E. Friday - no soccer game with kids on field trip, went to see the 1st place team. That team lost, so we're in first place now no matter what Peter says.

Tomorrow looks good. Going to spend the day with Caty (no tennis, not because I suck, but because Greg is out of town). Maybe a trip to Best Buy for ipod. We'll see...

Teaching is still hard. Soccer is good, especially since we went to the once a week practices. I see less of them, which makes me like them more and hopefully we don't get burned out from too much futbol.

Have a nice opening day to the NBA playoffs.

No comments: