Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hard Sun

This has been one of the nicest weeks so far this year.

Why?
1. I got to see Eddie Vedder in concert on Monday in Berkeley. It was an amazing show from start to finish. He's an amazing performer.
2. It's parent-conference week - so the kids are good in class because they know I'll be speaking with their parents. The parents have been good listeners and have shown a lot of support this week. That's a good thing with the state test coming up in a few weeks.
3. Only 1 soccer practice and since I kicked off what's his name, my day has been much easier with no phone calls about what he did 'this time'.
4. My meeting with my new teachers (I guess they're not so new anymore) went well because they all have found a way to contribute to the group productively.
5. Soccer tomorrow against the other team at our school - should be a good game. We beat them last year, so I stopped worrying about beating them. Now it's just for fun.
6. Playing with Caty tonight was a blast. We colored, ran, made each other laugh, it was great!

Thanks for reading.

I'm looking to revamp the blog soon, look for some changes.

Only 5 more shopping days till my b-day on the 16th.

Have a nice information day. (get it 4-11!)

No comments: