Friday, April 4, 2008

House of Cards

Survived another week in 3rd grade land...
Soccer was bittersweet as I kicked off a player, but we won our game 2-1...
Tennis was also bittersweet as I lost again, but the team won 5-2.

Tomorrow is a new day. Tennis in the morning against a good team that we have not played before. I'm looking forward to it, for sure. The Final Four games are on tomorrow afternoon, I'm excited for that. There is also a poker cash game tomorrow evening that I may attend to see if my good luck continues. Then Sunday is looking is good - we're going to get some ice cream in the afternoon.

Speaking of luck - I went on to the Ticketmaster page to see if any extra Eddie Vedder tickets were released and yes, I got one for Monday in Berkeley. Again, excited.

Have a nice semifinal day.

No comments: