Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's a bye?

The tornado swept through math today. WE will be doing that math lesson again tomorrow.

In other news, I didn't have anything after school - no meetings, soccer, meetings, anything. I drove home - walked into the room with the electric guitar and played "Iron Man" - it was awesome. I think I played most of the guitar solo. Tomorrow the soccer season starts, my team has a bye, which is good and bad. Good- no game, no trying to transport 24 players from point A to point B in 20 minutes, and no, "Please - put me in the game from the 13 kids on the sideline. Bad - I have to keep explaining what a "bye" is.

The weekend looks good. Tennis on Saturday, and some Daddy and daughter time on Sunday. I think we'll hit the park and the smoothie shop.

Don't forget to vote in the poll - thanks for the 3 votes (ok 2 votes, not counting mine).

Any comments?

Have a good dusk/dawn.

No comments: