Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Equivalent Fractions

What am I doing?

Before MOnday I thought I had a lot to say about what was going on in my life, but now that may not be true. Sure I spend most of the day trying to keep chaos from winning in Room Twenty-Six- most days I win. I have a tornado in my class - she is the ultimate challenge - even the dude from the movie TWISTER would be impressed.

I played tennis tonight - I think I'm better at checkers.
I played tennis on Monday - I was good.
I coached soccer on Monday - lots of me talking about sportsmanship.
Tomorrow I teach Equivalent Fractions - I think tomorrow is going to hurt.
I have a HUGE presentation on Tuesday next week that I don't think I am ready for.
Next week is going to hurt...more on that later.

Ok - the poll sucks if you don't know what the songs are from Soundgarden. New poll tomorrow night if no one else (but me) votes in the poll. Also I said I would have a summary of my life - coming soon. Maybe some Soundgarden links???

Post a comment if you can.

Have a good late night snack - stay out of the fast lane tomorrow on Highway 80 between Raley/Marysvile Blvd. and Northgate during the hour of 7am. Thank you. Good Night.

No comments: