Friday, February 29, 2008

Salt or no salt?

Tornado season is hopefully coming to an end...mine in my class was better today.

Soccer was fun watching today - I saw a good game. My team plays next week at home and we should be ok. We may have the best team in the league, however, we had the best team last year and finished in 3rd place.

Tennis tomorrow morning against some old dudes in Roseville - I'll probably have to pull off a miracle to win.

There's a poker tourney next weekend - wish me luck.

I really like In N Out.

New poll should be up tomorrow, maybe something to do with hamburgers or french fries, yeah, a french fries poll...oooh, I like it. Thanks for all 3 of you voting in the poll for Black Hole Sun - did anybody use the links to check out the other songs? Maybe I'll set up links to french fry sites, are there french fry sites? I'll look - look for an answer.

Have a nice lunar day.

No comments: